When the sun goes down on October 27th, another week will have gone by and it'll be time for us to join together, united with the Jews in 1,200 cities from 95 countries, and unplug with 20,000 family and friends from all over San Diego.
Choose any or all of these incredible events taking place October 26 though October 28:
- Challah Bakes at 5 locations throughout San Diego
- Shabbat meals will be held at various synagogues and organizations as well as hosted in private homes
- Religious services of your choosing
- A special first-time communal Shabbat dinner at the San Diego History Center that will include a tour of the exhibition “Celebrate San Diego! The History and Heritage of San Diego’s Jewish Community.”
- Community Havdalah with the Moshav Band
To ensure you have a place with us, and to help us with security measures, please sign in for every event except Congregational night servces. For Shabbat dinners, hosts and attendees should register.
To register and learn more visit shabbatsandiego.org
Please login to leave a comment