ISRAEL FEST IS ALMOST HERE!
On April 29, 2018, join our San Diego Jewish community at Liberty Station in celebration of Yom Ha'atzmaut—Israeli Independence Day. Discover 70 years of food, culture, geography, innovation, and so much more! This will be a fun-filled, FREE, day for all to enjoy.
- Friendship Walk SD (activities begin at 9am, CLICK HERE to register)
- Music by Shanee Zamir & DJ Aviel
- Israeli dancing
- Sha’ar HaNegev learning zone, highlighting our 20-year partnership
- Photo opportunity with Camelot, the camel
- Hands-on cooking demonstration with by the Spice Way
- Family tent with PJ Library story time and crafts
- Beer garden sponsored by Jewish National Fund
- SodaStream bar sponsored by Zionist Organization of America
- Shesh Besh (backgammon) competition sponsored by Shevet Galim and LivePOS
- Krav Maga, soccer and improv workshops
- Camp Mountain Chai Kid Zone
Important Information/Frequently Asked Questions:
- Registration is required to attend the Festival. Pre-register to avoid long lines.
- To ensure the safety of our guests, everyone entering the Festival will be required to go through security wanding and have their bags checked.
- We’d love for you to wear blue and white to help celebrate Israel @70!
- Israel Fest is a pet-free event. Please leave your pets at home (official service animals accepted).
- Seating in the entertainment area is very limited. We encourage you to bring blankets to sit on for the best view.
- Kosher food and artisan products will be available for purchase. Remember to bring your wallet!
We look forward to seeing you at Israel Fest! To support our work in Israel please DONATE NOW.